How can I feel safe to leave my child with a nanny I do not know?
- 2 or 3 previous employers will be contacted to verify the candidate’s suitability to work as a nanny, should this be positive the nanny will become registered with British Governess
- Documents are checked to verify identity
- DBS check/Police check is required to be produced or applied for before commencing work. British Governess will let you know the status of this
- Qualifications will also be verified
When is the agency fee payable?
- The fee is only payable after a successful trial period with the nanny
Should we need to replace the nanny is this possible?
- British Governess offers a free 6 month replacement
Can the nanny clean our home too?
- It is not possible the nanny will undertake childcare, children’s laundry, tidying the child’s bedroom and preparing children’s meals
Does the nanny need to have her own bedroom?
- Yes a private bedroom is required for the nanny. For short periods of travel she can share a hotel room with the child